Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Manifestation Reset

 

If you are feeling frustrated or stuck in your manifestations, then listen up... because I am going to reset you live as you read, and afterwards, you are going to be shocked at just how quickly things turn around for you and how much more easily you can start manifesting things into your life without all of the struggle... because you are going to be running a completely different set of subconscious instructions than you were running before reading this post.

It's a big promise, but let's get into it. But before we do anything, I need you to hear me on this. Because even though it feels like it, you're not actually stuck. There's no such thing as a person who simply cannot manifest. There are just people running on an old set of subconscious instructions and in turn getting really extremely inconsistent results based on those instructions. That's all that it is. So, let's simplify it and name what it is.

The fix for this is not more effort, it's not another technique, and it's not you finally figuring out the secret that everybody else supposedly knows. The fix is a reset. And that's exactly what we're going to do today, right now.

Here is what I need you to understand first because this reset will not hold if you skip this part. Let me set you up for success. Your brain is actually a prediction machine and that is one of the most supported models in neuroscience right now. Your brain's not sitting there passively waiting to see what happens to you. It's constantly running forward and guessing what's about to happen next based on everything that's already happened. This is a key part of your survival. Then it simply compares the guess to your reality.

So, when your brain has a lot of information that says that money is hard to come by or that things don't work out for you or that things fall apart at the last minute or that you always end up disappointed or that you don't get what you want... it doesn't just remember that... it predicts it and then it builds the next moment out of it and the next and so on.

If you say the words, "I can't manifest," you're not actually describing a limitation. Instead, you're handing your brain a prediction, and your brain is very, very good at making its predictions come true. It starts to filter what you notice, and it decides what feels worthy of trying. It decides which opportunities are real and which ones you should skip over. It's not that you're failing at manifesting. You're succeeding at manifesting the thing that you already decided was true... which unfortunately might not be what you actually want. Does that make sense? This reset is us going in and changing the prediction, therefore changing the result... and we're going to do that right now.

So, wherever you are and whatever you're doing, be fully present as you read this. You don't have to close your eyes or anything, but really just be paying attention and really be into this experience. You don't need any tools. Just be here in the moment right now. I want you to say your current subconscious instructions out loud, and what I mean by that is... what is the sentence that's been running in the background for you regarding whatever it is that you're manifesting? This could be something like, "Oh, I can't afford that or it just never works out for me or everybody else gets it and I don't." Here's one I see a lot... “Every time money comes in, something takes it away.” Take a few seconds and notice the actual sentence out loud. What's running in the background about what you're manifesting? You might have more than one. That's totally fine. If you have to pause reading, do that.

I know this might feel strange. I know that part of you maybe doesn't want to say it because you're worried that saying it actually makes it more true. Sometimes it's kind of scary to face the actual truth. But that sentence has been running underneath everything you do all day, completely unexamined, and the moment that you say it out loud, it stops becoming the operating system that happens automatically and becomes instead something that you're actually looking at and facing.

So you moved it from behind your eyes to in front of your eyes. There is a whole body of research on this in psychology around labeling where naming what you're experiencing in plain words actually reduces the intensity of your reaction to it. So you face it in order to disarm it. You just did that with your own limiting belief.

Say it out loud again. This might feel silly, but we're about to do a specific exercise, so just follow along. Say your limiting belief out loud again, then place your hand over your heart and say, "That's not true."

Now, do it again. Say it again and place your hand over your heart. “That's not true.” You can do this with your eyes open or your eyes closed. Feel into the connection between your hand and your heart and saying it's not true. You are disarming it.

You're changing your mind about this limiting belief that you may have been holding onto for decades. We are changing your subconscious instructions. You're letting that just be the old prediction and deciding in this moment that it's actually not true anymore.

Now we are going to physically bring you back to baseline because you can't install a new belief while your body is tense and braced. Here is what we're going to do and this is how it is going to work. When I tell you not yet, I want you to take a deep breath through your nose and when you get to the top, take a little more air in, as much as you can, and then I want a long slow exhale out of your mouth, making the exhale longer on the way out than it was on the inhale.

Again, inhale through your nose, taking in as much air as you can. Exhale through your mouth, making it be longer than your inhale. Do this twice at your own pace, in your own time. Let me explain what's happening. Your exhale is actually tied to your parasympathetic nervous system and when your exhale is longer than your inhale, it slows down your heart rate and it works on your actual physiology in a couple of seconds. If you're doing this right, two to three breaths can bring you to this relaxed and receptive state where we can then install your new baseline.

After you have done at least two to three breaths doing the inhale through the nose, exhale through the mouth, this is where we will reset this old instruction and install a new one that actually gets you the results you want. But I need you to be very careful here because this is the part where most people mess it up unknowingly.

Sometimes people go for the biggest, boldest statement they could make and it's so disconnected that it doesn't work. I applaud the bravery, but we need something more simple. You don't want to have statements like, "I am a billionaire. I am famous. I own a mansion. I won the lottery today." Nothing is wrong with that, but there's some part of you that immediately goes “I'm not”. I call this an echo back and it's extremely powerful to understand what your subconscious mind actually accepts. That little tiny subconscious argument you just started with yourself is almost worse than just saying nothing at all. That little echo back of “I'm not” has just reinforced the exact thing that you're trying to change, if that makes sense.

So we're not going to do those big bold unbelievable disconnected statements. What we are going for is what I like to call obvious certainty, a statement so plain and believable that your mind has nothing to argue with... like how you would say, "Of course the sky is blue. Of course my phone charges when I plug it in." There's no debate in your mind because that's just how things work.

So here is a reset statement that I'm going to give to you. “I always get what I want or better.” Say it out loud. “I always get what I want or better.” Say it again. “I always get what I want or better.” Do you see how I'm saying that with obvious certainty? Say it one more time and let it be laughable and boring. “I always get what I want or better.”

Here's the thing. I don't want you to perform this. I don't want you to push feeling into it or try and make it anything it's not. Just say it the way you would say your name or your phone number and notice you didn't have to claim a specific dollar amount or a specific outcome. We're leaving a little room for magic.

Your subconscious will always reject a claim that it has no evidence for, but it will accept a direction.

And really, a direction is all we need to change what you notice and what you attract.

We are almost done with the reset. This next part is actually my favorite part, but I think you can finally feel things beginning to kind of make sense and shift. Let's move into the next part where we are going to activate a part of your brain called the reticular activating system. In fact, this is one of my absolute favorite ways to manifest anything.

What we're going to do is give your brain one specific thing to find... because here's the thing about the statement we just installed... it's not the words that work... it's the filtering. Your brain takes in an enormous amount of information every single second, and it basically lets almost none of it through to your conscious attention, but something has to decide what does bring it to your attention. What makes that decision is heavily influenced by what you've told your brain is important to you, which is exactly what the reticular activating system does.

You already know how this works because you use this every single day without even realizing it... like the second you start thinking about a certain car, you start seeing that car everywhere. The cars were always there, but your filter changed. You brought attention to something that was important to you, something that was on your mind. So now we're going to change your filter for manifestation.

So, for the next twenty-four hours, you are going to be looking for one thing, which is unexpected miracles, both big and small. That is it. Don't over complicate it. Don't overthink it. You're not looking at money specifically or a whole manifestation... just any evidence of miracles, big or small, things working out for you without you forcing it. I don't want you to discount something just because it seems small.

What I mean by unexpected miracles is maybe a penny on the ground or a shorter line than you expected or maybe a refund you forgot about or someone offering you something or maybe as you're driving you get all of the green lights on your way or an amazing parking spot or maybe even just a message you needed at the perfect time. I do not care how small it is. Your only job for the next twenty-four hours is to collect proof and every time you get that little bit of proof, I want you to say to yourself, "There it is. That's the reset locking in." Because every time you notice a piece of evidence, you are handing your brain confirmation of this new prediction we're installing and after enough confirmations, it stops being this statement that you're repeating and it starts being a thing that you just assume. Because manifestation is not convincing yourself of something, it's a matter of you accumulating enough proof that you stop needing to convince yourself.

from YouTube at Mkmagicmindset on August 25, 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Instant Manifestation

  EFFORT AND ASSUMPTIONS ARE OPPOSITES You've been there, haven't you? You're doing your visualization. You're trying SO ...