Friday, September 11, 2026

I AM

 

Someone said: "I keep saying 'I am wealthy, I am loved, I am successful' but it feels empty. Like words with no power. Am I missing something?"

Yes. And it's not your fault.

You've been taught to use "I AM" as an affirmation prefix.

But "I AM" isn't a phrase you repeat. It's not a technique you practice.

"I AM" is the name of God within you.

When Moses asked God for His name, the answer wasn't "call me this" or "refer to me as that."

The answer was: "I AM THAT I AM."

Pure being. Pure consciousness. The creative power that exists before anything is created.

And that power? It's not somewhere out there. It's not in the sky or in a temple or in some future version of you.

It's in you. Right now. Reading these words.

Every time you say "I AM," you're not making an affirmation. You're making a declaration of creative power.

Everything that follows "I AM" becomes your experience.

Not eventually. Not if you say it enough times. Not if you believe hard enough.

Immediately. Automatically. Inevitably.

Because "I AM" is the creative act itself.

Here's what most people don't realize:

You're already using "I AM" constantly. You just don't notice it.

"I am so tired." "I am struggling with money." "I am waiting for my person." "I am trying to manifest." "I am hoping it works."

Each one is a command. Each one is creating your experience in this moment.

Not because the universe is punishing you for "negative thoughts." But because "I AM" is the mechanism of creation itself.

When you say "I am struggling," you're not describing your reality. You're defining it. You're becoming it.

When you say "I am wealthy," you're not affirming something you hope will be true. You're declaring what IS.

The difference between an affirmation and an assumption?

An affirmation says: "I hope this becomes true if I say it enough."

An assumption says: "This IS true. Why would I question it?"

"I AM" is assumption language.

You don't say "I am human" as an affirmation. You don't repeat it 100 times hoping it becomes true. You just... are. It's so obvious you never think about it.

That's what "I am wealthy" should feel like. That's what "I am loved" should feel like.

Not hope. Not belief. Not even knowing.

Simple being.

Today's I AM awareness practice:

Set three alarms throughout your day. When they go off, pause and notice: What did I just say "I am..." about?

Was it "I am late"? "I am overwhelmed"? "I am behind"?

Or was it "I am capable"? "I am abundant"? "I am loved"?

Don't judge yourself for the old patterns. Just notice them. Awareness is the first step to changing what you're creating with your most powerful words.

Then choose one new "I AM" statement. Not as something to repeat obsessively. But as something to settle into, like slipping into comfortable clothes.

"I am wealthy." Not because you're trying to be. But because that's who you are.

Master the art of I AM as natural identity instead of desperate affirmation.

from Eido at manifestaxis.com on July 27, 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

I AM

  Someone said: "I keep saying 'I am wealthy, I am loved, I am successful' but it feels empty. Like words with no power. Am I...