Stop trying to raise your vibration. Stop trying to get out of your body. Stop trying to lucid dream. Stop trying to talk to your spirit guide. Stop trying to open your third eye. I'm a very practical spiritualist, extraordinarily practical. I think a lot of spirituality is misleading. I'm not going to lie. There's a lot of people who go to festivals and read and study all manner of spiritual topics, but they're not really applying what they've learned.
Stop trying to get to the next vibrational level if you're just straight up struggling as a human being... because you deserve to thrive. You deserve to actually be happy. You deserve to be and feel abundant. And sometimes when all we're doing is we're looking at the chaos and the agendas and the shadow government, it doesn't necessarily help us get to that next level, especially if we're struggling and suffering.
Let's just talk about the agendas and conspiracies out there. The world is getting worse, right? ...objectively, at a perception-based level, right? It's an oil crisis, it's a weather crisis, it's a poverty crisis, it's a war crisis, it's a a UFO crisis. It's like all the things are all wrong all over the world... and it's leading people to spiral down.
There's a very good reason why it seems like everything in the world right now is a lot worse. And the reason why is because we are converging right now on making a critical choice. This is our time to make a choice. And the choice that we have to make is what timeline we want to feed... what timeline we want to be in.
Somewhere there is a whole other overlaying dimensional reality where all of our problems are solved, but then there is also a timeline with one world government, surveillance, censorship, and AI taking over. So we've got these two alternatives. And as we get closer to making the ultimate choice that is going to lead us individually, and therefore collectively, into one timeline or another, the powers that be are scared that we are going to create a timeline reality where they no longer exist... so they are right now trying everything they can to get to us to avoid that timeline.
Their agenda that we see now playing out wants you to feel confused, small, lost, unhealthy, broke, chaotic, anxious, all of the things... because when we're confused and we're broke and we're lost and we're chaotic and we're in fear, we can't consciously create the timeline that we want. An unhealthy or chaotic aura like this looks like swirling energy everywhere, as opposed to someone who has a healthy expanded spiritual awareness... their aura will be quite large and looks like a calm little bubble around their physical form.
Something that may not seem apparent is that the best time to manifest is when the rest of the world is in chaos. When the world is suffering, like now… this is the very best time to live your very best life. The reason is because your energy and your focus and your conscious creation is no longer competing with all the billions of other people out there.
When someone is in chaos, they are stuck... they're not moving forward. If anything, they're stuck in the past, which is creating the chaos, or they're stuck in fear. The problem for those of us who are awakening is that we're feeling the pain of our neighbors. We're feeling our friends. We're feeling our family members. We're feeling the world, especially the ones who we love and that are closest to us. And we want to help them, but we know we can't help them.
And so what happens is we end up entangling our energy and frequency with theirs in order to try and help. And all that does is bring us down into more chaos and more fear and more uncertainty, which just holds us back from our own creativity and manifestations. That is the largest hurdle of any empathic star seed - we feel everything that everyone else is feeling and we know that we're here on the planet to help. So all we want to do is give everything we've got to give to help them only to realize that they need to help themselves. When attempting to help others you're just draining your energy unnecessarily.
So, let's look at what you need to do to consciously creating the highest possible timeline for yourself. We're talking real actionable counsel here. Somehow you have to cut cords energetically from people and situations that no longer serve you. I don't mean you cut everyone out of your life and stop going to your job because your boss or your manager is toxic. You still show up for life. You can still coexist in the same room with, say, a narcissistic, toxic, negative person, but the distinction is you are no longer allowing their energy to interfere with yours. If you have someone in your life who is toxic, who is narcissistic, who is super negative, who brings you down, who actually seems to target you and suck all your energy, you have a choice as to how to keep their influence away from you.
You're at the part of your spiritual journey where you get to learn healthy boundaries, discernment, self-worth. We all have had to go through that... the negative people, the narcissists, the projecting, gas-lighting energy vampires... they never end. But what can change is your perception. When we allow those people to affect us, we are only disempowering ourselves. We're giving them our power.
It is easy to become entangled with someone who can feed off your energy. But it is a lesson that we all have to learn. When you can be in a room interfacing with someone who is negative, who is projecting, who is gas-lighting, who is just not a good person, and not be affected or phased by it... then that is a really good indication that you've learned that lesson.
Sometimes it's necessary to temporarily separate yourself, both physically and energetically, from someone or a situation in order to learn that lesson and to neutralize that energy. Most of the time in our life, it's not realistic to cut off everything and everyone that is not serving us. There are a lot of things that are not serving you. Just learn how to energetically cut cords. Separate yourself energetically and neutralize it by essentially showing up at the bare minimum consciously. It's walking a very fine line.
So you can still live your best life while paying the bills as you enter into the highest timeline, having positive influences around you while discerning who and what around you is or is not feeding your highest timeline and then create healthy boundaries around it. That's so important. If you're not doing that, then you don't actually fully respect and love yourself and feel like you deserve that respect and that love because you're allowing people to essentially shit on you.
Understand, in order to change the narrative of your life,
you must change the narrative of your mind.
I've been in places where it feels like there's no way out... there's no amount of fixing that could get you to a better place. It's like the example I always use... you walk into your house where you have lived the last few years, and it is piled high with clutter and garbage. Then one day you decide you want to live a better life, and you're looking around and see all the garbage piled from the floor to the ceiling. You notice for the first time that you're living in a hoarder house. And for the first time ever, you decide you want more for yourself, but you're looking around and you're thinking, "Where do I begin?” You're looking around and you're thinking “there is so much to change. There is so much to heal. There is so much to separate and to learn from and to solve and to fix and to heal and to grow and to change. And where do I even begin? Where do I begin?”
So you collapse in frustration and decide you're not going to do anything at all. “I'm so overwhelmed by this messy home that I'm not even going to start.” Then a year passes and it builds and another year and all of a sudden you're looking back... it's been years and you're thinking to yourself, “I could have started this years ago. I could have started with a drawer. I could have started with the fridge, or a closet.”
It is this right realization here, this moment, this mental conversation... this is your opportunity to start... NOW!
I believe that a messy home is a messy mind. I believe that we do need to clear out our physical shit as well as it is only going to build and it's only going to create more anxiety and chaos.
The point here, the analogy here, is that the healing, the discernment, the self-love, the inner work... this is your opportunity to want more for yourself. And that is the very basic beginning of it. You're not going to be able to astral travel. You're not going to be able to talk to your spirit guides. You're not going to be able to raise your frequency. You're definitely not going to be able to pay your bills if you don't love yourself.
I don't care if you've been telling yourself that you don't deserve love because you're not pretty enough or that you gained a lot of weight in the last two years. I don't care if you're telling yourself that you don't love yourself because no one else in your life seems to love you or you know your teenage kids seem to lie to you all the time or you know your boss at work is constantly putting you down or you've had a a series of romantic partners who always seem abusive and then thinking “do I deserve this because I keep creating it. If this is what I'm looking at then how could someone like me deserve love? You know, and why would I ever ask for more? Because every time I've asked for more, I am met with disappointment. I am met with people not being able to provide more. So, I understand that I'm at a point in my life that even if I ask, it's not there, right?
So, I'm just going to give. I know I'm good at that. I know I'm here to help. I feel good when I give. Other people feel good. I feel valued when I give. So that's what I'm gonna do.”
And I'm here to tell you right now, no matter how much weight you've gained, no matter what your financial circumstance is, no matter what house you live in, no matter how messy your entire house is, no matter how much you've been shit on in relationships, YOU DESERVE LOVE.
You deserve to feel good in your body. You deserve to be abundant in your bank account. You deserve to wake up every day and feel free, not trapped. Because YOU are a fractal of SOURCE. Remember? You are me and I am you and I love you. And you need to love yourself just as much. Because when you do that...
when you put yourself at a standard of frequency and unconditional love, you become a magnet for that same frequency around you.
You need to remember that your state of mind on the inside is the vibration that you're projecting out that is penetrating through every single person, every situation, every dream, every paycheck that you receive, every interaction that you have.
It's all based on your value of you.
I want you to think about the thing that you love the most. If you have children, perhaps it's your child. If you have fur babies, maybe it's your pets. I want you to take a moment and think about the thing that you love the most... the person, the animal, whatever, that you love the most. Maybe it's your partner. And I want you to remember that that child, that that animal, that that partner, that that person is YOU and that you deserve just as much of that unconditional love as they do.
Imagine loving yourself and valuing yourself as much as you love and value your own child. Let me ask you, if you're a parent, do you truly love yourself as much as you love your child? The answer is probably no. And you've probably never even thought about it. But everything in your life is reflecting that. Everything in your life is showing you the value that you have of yourself.
Value yourself more because you deserve it.
So what is the best practical advice to anchoring into our highest timeline? It's really like an old school thing, but it very practical. Within quantum mechanics, within timeline jumping, within quantum manifestation...
it all comes down to your FOCUS.
And in a world full of fear and chaos and distractions,
our focus, our attention is the currency of creation.
By focusing on affirmations, what we're doing is we're consciously talking to ourselves. And you may have no idea the impact that these affirmations will have on your life.
If you want to manifest something, make it your full-time job to focus on the timeline where that thing is already in your possession.
Doing affirmations is structured. Affirmations every single day. If you're actually serious about your self-love, about your value, about your worth, and wanting more from life, then do this. If you do this every day, your life will change.
Go grab a brand new notebook and a dedicated pen. This notebook is going to be your affirmation notebook. Every single day, set an alarm... maybe before your day begins, before the kids get up, before the chaos ensues, or maybe it is after everyone's in bed or after work or five minutes right before you fall asleep. Grab your notebook and write down affirmations.
Take five minutes. You really only need five minutes. And physically write down positive present moment affirmations again and again, day after day after day. I'm going to share some of my favorites with you today. Write those down. Take a moment to feel into it as if you already have it.
Now, it took me probably at least a year, maybe a year and a half to start believing the affirmations. It took me a long time to start believing what I was writing down. What we're doing is we're not focusing on our current timeline. We are focusing on the timeline that we are creating. And it sometimes takes some time for the density of this reality to change into the affirmations that we are saying and thinking and putting down on paper. The process of writing something down is the process of taking it from a non-physical realm and anchoring it into this density. As we write it down, we're anchoring it into this density, and therefore, it will eventually translate into having an actual reality here. There's something about translating it from non-physical to physical through the process of thinking and then writing. That's what I'm just trying to get at.
The second thing I did when I first started my spiritual awakening journey and my mission was that every time there was someone who booked a session with me, I would write down their name and I would thank them and I would meditate on them and feel gratitude around that person for getting me one step closer to the life I desired. It was important to hold space for gratitude and love and abundance for them helping me on my mission.
This journal is not only an affirmation journal or a timeline-hopping journal, but a gratitude journal as well. It could be like, "Wow, I saw the most beautiful flower." It could be like, "My, you know, two-year-old son told me he loves me for the first time." It could be the simplest things, but so many times we miss those moments of gratitude in our day. Even if you were to write down just one thing of gratitude, it's going to help level up your frequency.
So, I'm going to go over the affirmations I use. They're super simple, but like I said, they're positive and always in the present moment. And what that's going to do is anchor in that intention through your focus. Begin with five minutes a day, every single day for three months. If you can commit to that because you value and love yourself, things are going to start to change in your life. But you have to commit to five minutes a day.
First affirmation. I am healthy. So simple. When I say that to myself, I imagine every single cell at its peak potential.
Next affirmation. I am financially abundant. Wouldn't that be nice? You can be that. You just have to ask for it. And by saying this, you're asking for it.
Next affirmation. I am emotionally healed. That's an important one. We can't necessarily start putting money in the bank account if we're still dealing with a ton of trauma.
Next one. I am ready to receive. That's it. Because guess what? As a star seed, all you've been dedicating yourself to is giving and giving and giving and giving and now... I'm ready to receive. So key. So important.
All right, next one. I am balanced in all ways. Balance is key.
Next one. I am ready for new opportunities.
And last one... I am living my highest timeline.
These are just mine. These are what I worked with, but you can literally work with any. The I am statements are really key because it keeps it in the present moment. And then obviously you want it to be something positive. You're always pushing it into the future. You always want to maintain the I am statements, the in-the-present-moment statements.
Gratitude. Five minutes. Abundance and Appreciation. Appreciate everything you do have in your life and that will naturally raise things.
The time to choose is now. There's a lot of agendas and conspiracies and projections and negative people and narcissists and gas-lighters and haters and trolls and all that, but guess what? You are a human. Sure... but you're a lot more than a human. You're here right now reading this for a reason. Something brought you to this moment. In fact, every single choice, every thought, every conversation, every action you've made brought you to this very moment right here, right now, because
IT'S TIME TO CREATE A CHANGE.
And that time is now. And I know for a fact that you, my friend, are ready to live your highest timeline.
by Elizabeth April on YouTub8e on June 1, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.