You are already creating your reality. You just don't know it yet. I need to tell you something. And I need you to hear it with the part of you that is tired of pretending. There is an archetype inside you. The Archetype of the Architect. The one who builds. The one who designs. The one who takes the formless chaos of existence and says: "This. This is what I choose."
And here is the truth that will either crack you open or make you close this post forever. You are already using this archetype. Right now. Every single day. The life you are living? The dark nights you cannot talk about? The painful moments you replay in the shower when no one can hear you cry? The issues that feel impossible not because they are impossible, but because you have tried everything and nothing works? You created them. Not because you are broken. Not because you deserve to suffer. Not because the universe is punishing you for something you did in a past life. Because you have been building your reality unconsciously. And an unconscious architect? They build prisons and call them home.
I know this because I lived there. For years. Decades. A lifetime. I remember sitting in my car outside my own apartment. It was raining. I had just ended another relationship the same one, different face. And I put my forehead on the steering wheel and I said out loud, to no one, to the rain, to the empty parking lot: "What is wrong with me?" Not a philosophical question. A broken one. I had tried everything. Affirmations until my throat hurt. Visualizations until my third eye felt like a bruise. "Letting go." "Raising my vibration." "Trusting the timing of the universe." Nothing stuck. Nothing ever stuck. Because I was trying to redecorate a prison while pretending I wasn't the one who built the walls. And somewhere deep down, in the place I did not want to look, I knew the truth: I was the builder. I was the warden. And I was the prisoner. All at once. That is what unconscious creation looks like. It is not failure. It is architecture without blueprints. It is building in the dark and wondering why you keep stubbing your toes.
Here is what no one told me. What no one told you. Your soul incarnated into this world. It needed to interface with the system out here. And by doing that by just being alive you had no choice but to play the roles, the characters, the patterns that were already programmed into the system. Your parents. Your schools. Your culture. Your religion. Your trauma. Your exes. Your friends who meant well but handed you their own scripts. Until you become aware of it. That is the only way out. And it is not pretty. Awareness is not a candle in a dark room. It is a grenade. When you first see that you built your own prison not because you are stupid, not because you are weak, but because no one ever handed you a flashlight something in you will want to look away. Do not look away. That pain you feel? That tightness in your chest right now? That is not the pain of being broken. That is the pain of waking up.
Do you know that feeling? When nothing seems to change no matter how hard you try? When you wake up in the morning and the same weight is there. The same dread. The same quiet voice that whispers: "What is the point?" I know that voice. I have fed that voice. I have curled around it in the fetal position and called it "being realistic." That is not the truth speaking. That is the program running you. Instead of you running the program.
Let me say that again. Because you need to hear it. Because no one has ever said it to you like this. When you create unconsciously, reality is not your reflection. You are reality's reflection. You play its part. You dance its dance. You believe its lies. You say "I am not enough" and the echo comes back: "See? I told you." But when you become aware. When you wake up the Architect inside you the one who has been asleep since the day you were born everything reverses. You are no longer reality's reflection. Reality becomes your reflection. That is the difference between surviving and creating. Between breathing and living. Between a life that happens to you and a life that happens through you.
But here is what most people miss. What I missed for thirty years. You cannot just "reprogram" your self-concept to anything you want. Because what you program yourself into will be limited by your current understanding. And your current understanding is always shaped by your emotional, mental, and spiritual growth and your unresolved traumas. This is why "positive thinking" does not work until the deeper work is done. This is why "just believe in yourself" is insulting to someone who has been beaten down by life. This is why "raise your vibration" feels like gaslighting when you are drowning. You have to heal the Architect's hands first. Not just hand them a new blueprint. You have to tend to the one holding the pen. I did not know this. So I kept writing with broken hands. Kept drawing beautiful blueprints with shattered fingers. Kept wondering why my creations kept falling apart. The day I stopped trying to manifest and started healing the manifestor? Everything changed. Not slowly. Not gently. Everything.
Here is what they don't want you to know. The thing that will make you dangerous to the old world. If you want to be the Architect. The true creator of your reality. You have to realize this: Everyone who is part of your reality is a part of your consciousness. The lover who left. The parent who could not love you the way you needed. The friend who betrayed you. The boss who made you feel small. You created them. Not as puppets. Not as fantasies. But as projections. Your consciousness reached into the formless and pulled them into form to teach you something. To show you something. To break you open so you could finally see. And here is where it gets really interesting. Really terrifying. Really beautiful. Everyone has their own personality. Their own free will. Their own wounds. Their own dreams. But they are also part of your soul contract. You are playing together. Exchanging. Giving each other something for growth. So in a way?
You are also a projection of your consciousness. Let that land. Let it crack you open. This is why everything is interconnected. Sacred. Dangerous. Beautiful.
If you give up on yourself, everyone will give up on you. Not because they are cruel. Because you stopped projecting a self worth fighting for. If you hurt them, your reality falls apart. Because you cannot wound another without wounding the field that holds you both. If they help you succeed, you will naturally want to push them forward too. Because the soul the real you, not the mask cares about win-win. This Archetype lives beyond the ego. Beyond the part of you that wants revenge. Beyond the part of you that keeps score. It is aligned with the Higher Mind. The one that knows: we are all one, and I am ready to act like it.
This is why you cannot control reality. I know you want to. I know the ego wants a lever. A button. A formula. Control is overrated. Nothing external to you is ever controlled. Instead, it is about the art of communication. Communicating with the consciousness of reality itself. Listening. Aligning. Becoming the frequency that calls your desire out of the void not through force, but through resonance. When you learn this? When you finally stop pushing and start being? Everything becomes possible.
Healing for the wounds you have carried since childhood. A relationship that does not make you feel crazy. Spiritual evolution that does not require you to pretend you are above it all. Wellbeing that is not conditional on your bank account. Material things, yes. But also things money cannot buy. Peace. Belonging. The quiet, humming joy of knowing: I am the one who built this. And I can build anything.
Hi. I am Amartya. I spent ten years of my life figuring this out. Ten years of trial and error. Ten years of crying on the kitchen floor, in the car, in the shower, in the dark. Ten years of wanting to give up and somehow not giving up. I am not special. I am not more gifted than you. I am not more magical or more chosen. I just refused to die in a prison I did not consciously build. And now? Now I teach people how to master themselves by becoming the Architect of their reality. Empowered. Fulfilled. Free. Living their dreams. What was once impossible? 100% possible. Only if you allow yourself to try.
Through shamanic practices, I communed with Reality Creation Pioneers. Bashar. Neville Goddard. Seth. Advanced ETs. Higher Beings who have been playing this game for longer than humans have had language. They are playful. They experiment. They are always finding better ways to experience the fullness of physical reality. But here is what I know about you. What they showed me about you. You are magic. Not in a cute, "you are special" way. In a real way. In a terrifying way. In a way that means everything you touch becomes more of what you are. What you do is magic. Every thought. Every fear. Every secret wish you are afraid to admit. If you want to see what kind of magic you are if you want to stop creating the same pain in different costumes you need to be curious. Open your mind to the infinite possibilities in front of you. Not as a concept. As a felt sense. Everything can change forever. Not over time. Not after more healing. Now. In the moment you decide.
Self-mastery begins with a single question: Are you ready to stop building in the dark? The door is open. Walk through. Self-mastery begins with you. With a choice.
by Amartya Dasgupta on Facebook on May 29, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.